Youtuber dies of heart attack?

Youtube star Shane dawson suffered from eating? Ryland Adams, Shanes boyfriend went to get some dinner for the night.When he returned he found youtube star Shane Dawson dead on the floor. Ryland checked shaned pulse but soon realized he was dead. Ryland called an ambulance and unfortunately shane died of a heart attack. The docters say there was rat poison in a twinkie that shane ate. It was a devastating evening and anyone reading this please Dont eat anymore twinkies!